Call for “Deep Learning for Multimedia indexing” special session papers
Authors are encouraged to submit previously unpublished research papers related to the use of deep learning for content-based multimedia indexing.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Deep convolutional networks for multimedia indexing;
- Use of learnt features for multimedia indexing;
- Hybrid (“classical” and deep) systems for multimedia indexing;
- Deep learning for audio indexing;
- Deep learning for text indexing;
- Multimodal deep learning for video indexing;
- Deep convolutional networks for object localization;
- Understanding deep networks for multimedia indexing;
- Recurrent neural network architectures for multimedia.
Authors are invited to submit full length 6 pages (to be presented as oral presentation). The submissions are peer reviewed in a single blind process. The language of the workshop is English.
For guidelines and submission procedure see Paper submission.
The CBMI proceedings are traditionally indexed and distributed by IEEE Xplore and ACM DL. In addition, authors of the best papers of the conference will be invited to submit extended versions of their contributions to a special issue of Multimedia Tools and Applications journal (MTAP).
- Paper submission deadline:
February 15March 7, 2016;
- Notification of acceptance:
March 31April 5, 2016;
- Camera-ready papers due:
April 14April 18, 2016.